Gas Engineer x2
£37,740 per annum
Melksham depot, covering Wiltshire and surrounding areas
Flexible working opportunities
Full time (40hrs)
Closing date: midnight, 7 October 2022
Interview date: 14 October 2022 – Interviews may also be held on an ongoing basis
The purpose of this role is to carry out day to day gas repairs and maintenance to our clients housing stock. There will also be a necessity to be available for the out of hours cover on a rota system.
It has the following main responsibilities;
- Follow agreed targets and objectives with regards to the role
- Ensure maximum productivity ensuring work has been carried out effectively and efficiently
- Develop and maintain good levels of communication with all contract team members and operatives
- Ensure use of PDA to improve performance.
- To ensure the satisfaction of the customer by having a right first-time approach to all jobs
- Assist the Contract manager / Supervisors to ensure the working environment
- On site self-assessments of work completed on a daily basis to deliver a high- end product
- Deliver technical support when instructed or when required
- Ensure works are completed in accordance with relevant, current legislation and regulations
What our client need
For this role you’ll need to have the following skills and experience;
- This post has a minimum requirement for the skill below and you should be qualified within the trade below at a minimum of NVQ level 3 in Gas/ Plumbing with valid ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1 and HTR1
- Must be able to fault find, carry out repair and service all domestic plumbing/heating appliances to a high standard in accordance with and in compliance with current regulation/legislation.
- Maintain and repair the ancillary equipment associated with central heating installations such as pumps, tanks, valves and water pipe work.
- Carry out programmed works, maintenance and servicing in domestic or commercial premises together with the provision of accurate records in relation to the work undertaken.
- Ability to measure for fittings and list necessary materials for surveys and follow-on works.
- A current, valid licence.
- Due to health and safety reasons, all operatives wear RPE and so we operate under a clean-shaven policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.