£27,000 pa + Company Vehicle (for work use only including travel to and from work)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8am – 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday with a 30-minute unpaid break for lunch
Closing date: 27th November 2022
Interview date: TBC
Our client is all about people – the people who live in their homes, the people in the communities they serve and the people they work with.
So, it’s no surprise that they recruit for attitude and behaviour which are central to them delivering great experiences for everyone!
They employ people who are passionate about making a difference who can take responsibility and get things done. And they have developed a culture which supports people to do this.
As a not-for-profit housing association, they provide homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester. They build affordable new homes, work with partners to reduce homelessness and support people to reach their potential.
This role will help them to do this by providing a professional plastering service that delivers an excellent customer experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and organisational policies and procedures.
- Carry out all aspects of plastering works to customers’ homes and empty properties.
- Undertake supplementary-skilled tasks
- Deliver an excellent customer experience by understanding the different needs of their customers and tailoring your approach.
- Leave customers’ homes clean and safe
- Report any potential repairs and safeguarding issues that you notice in the customers’ homes
They need people who are / can
- Undertake plastering work and associated multitasking activities in customers homes
- Have sound building and construction knowledge
- Have good general building maintenance repair knowledge
- Hold a City and Guilds Parts I, II or NVQ Level 2 in Plastering
Due to the nature of the role a basic DBS check and valid driving licence are essential.
Our clients culture is inclusive, and they are committed to increasing diversity. They enable everyone to be themselves at work, so that they feel at home with them. And they trust and support people to do their best, in a role that is fulfilling and rewarding because they know that this helps them to deliver better outcomes for their customers and their colleagues.
If you want to be part of their team and help them make a difference, they’d love to hear from you.
#Plasterer #multitradejobs #constructionjobs #tradejobs #Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.