Salary: £31,729 + Access to company vehicle (for work use only including travel to and from work)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week / 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid break for lunch.
Closing date: 29th November 2022
Interview date: TBC
Interview location: Soapworks, Salford Quays, Manchester Soapworks
Our client’s organisation is all about people – the people who live in their homes, the people in the communities they serve and the people they work with.
So, it’s no surprise that they recruit for attitude and behaviour which are central to them delivering great experiences for everyone!
They employ people who are passionate about making a difference who can take responsibility and get things done. And they have developed a culture which supports people to do this.
As a not-for-profit housing association, they provide homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester. They build affordable new homes, work with partners to reduce homelessness and support people to reach their potential.
This role will help them to do this by providing a professional electrical service that delivers an excellent customer experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Carrying out all aspects of electrical works in customers’ homes and empty properties.
- Repair/replace electrical fittings and diagnose and rectify electrical faults.
- Complete relevant certification to BS: 7671 to include EICR, Minor Works and Installation certificates.
- Adhere to the current edition of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, health and safety regulations and organisational policies and procedures.[Text Wrapping Break]
Our client need people who are / have
- A sound building and construction knowledge due to working in a similar role previously
- Experience in certifying electrical works and of testing and inspection of domestic dwellings
- General building maintenance repair knowledge
- Holds a City and Guilds Parts I, II & III or NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation works and City and Guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395
- Has current BS:7671 qualification (18th Edition Regulations)
- The ability to work with IT systems (email, word and excel)
You must also hold a valid driving licence and willing to have a Basic DBS check.
Everyone’s welcome here. Our client’s culture is inclusive, and they are committed to increasing diversity. They enable everyone to be themselves at work, so that they feel at home with them. And they trust and support people to do their best, in a role that is fulfilling and rewarding because they know that this helps them to deliver better outcomes for their customers and their colleagues.
If you want to be part of their team and help them make a difference, they’d love to hear from you.
#Electrician #tradejobs #constructionjobs #manchesterjobs #recruiting
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.