Joiner (Multi Skilled)
Salary: £30,000 per annum + an average of £5000 per annum for call out cover
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week – 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Closing date: 5th December 2022
Interview location: Soapworks, Salford Quays, Manchester
Our client’s organisation is all about people – the people who live in their homes, the people in the communities they serve and the people they work with.
So, it’s no surprise that they recruit for attitude and behaviour which are central to them delivering great experiences for everyone!
They employ people who are passionate about making a difference who can take responsibility and get things done. And they have developed a culture which supports people to do this.
As a not-for-profit housing association, they provide homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester. They build affordable new homes, work with partners to reduce homelessness and support people to reach their potential.
This role will help them to do this by providing a professional multi-skilled joinery service that delivers an excellent customer experience. Adhering to health and safety regulations and organisational policies and procedures.
Multi-skilled Joiners will have a core trade in either Plastering or Joinery with experience of all trades to ensure a ‘first time fix’.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Carry out all aspects of joinery and multi skilled works to customers’ homes and empty properties.
- Carry out various multi skilled works as required by the role (e.g. tiling, patch plastering and minor plumbing).
- Diagnose and prioritise specific work activities and tasks and use experience of working across all trades within the domestic sector. Undertake tasks outside of the core trade from start to completion.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience
Our client need people who are / have
- Experience in a similar role undertaking multi-skilled joinery work
- Have a sound building and construction knowledge and knowledge of general building maintenance repair
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Joinery/Carpentry
- Demonstrable experience in a secondary trade (plumbing/plastering/tiling).
- Full valid driving licence
Please note due to the nature of the role a Basic DBS check will be required. A full valid driving licence and the ability to work on a Standby Rota are essential to the role.
Everyone’s welcome here. Our client’s culture is inclusive, and they are committed to increasing diversity. They enable everyone to be themselves at work, so that they feel at home with them. And they trust and support people to do their best, in a role that is fulfilling and rewarding because they know that this helps them to deliver better outcomes for their customers and their colleagues.
If you want to be part of their team and help them make a difference, they’d love to hear from you.
#Joiner #Joineryjobs #tradesjobs #constructionjobs #housingjobs #recruiting #Manchesterjobs
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.