£30,450 per annum
Flexible working opportunities
Full time (40hrs)
Closing date: 18/11/2022
Interview date: TBC
The purpose of this role is in our response team to carry out day to day repairs and maintenance to our client’s housing stock. There will also be a necessity to be available for the out of hours cover on a rota system.
It has the following main responsibilities;
· Delivering high standards of work effectively and efficiently.
· Delivering excellent customer service when carrying out works on our properties.
What they need
For this role you’ll need to have the following skills and experience;
· General building knowledge
· Experience of working in social housing or domestic properties
· Knowledge of industry best practice to an intermediate/ advanced level.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe practices.
· A commitment to excellent customer service.
· A full valid driving licence.
· A trade Qualification at NVQ 2 or equivalent would be beneficial.
· Please note due to health and safety reasons, all operatives wear RPE and so they operate under a clean shaven policy.
A basic DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.