Senior Data Analyst (Insight, Intelligence and Performance)
Full time, Permanent, 35 hours a week
Closing Date: 22nd September 2022
Assessment w.c. 26th September 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our clients Team for a Senior Data Analyst – Insight, Intelligence and Performance to join them.
Supporting their aim of being a data driven and an intelligence led organisation, you’ll support the organisation in the effective use of data to help develop understanding of their performance, customer’s behaviour and needs, optimise end user journeys and ultimately improve their experience with them.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong interest in data and analytics as you will be their data advocate as they continue on their data journey to enable them to help colleagues to understand and connect with their customers through the visualisation of quality data. Further to this you’ll support the IIP Manager with embedding Data Governance and the IT department with testing and developing the Data Warehouse.
They’re looking for those with:
- Experience in a similar senior data analyst role, who has the ability to produce effective analysis with clearly articulated and actionable insights.
- Experience of solving real world data problems with code
- Experience of supporting a data journey from reactive to data driven
- Ability to define business problems in statistical/data terms and identify the correct datasets for best solution
- Experience of implementing & embedding tools, data models, intelligence services within an organisation for that haven’t existed previously.
- Ability to quickly and robustly understand the contextual environment of the data through intuition, exploration and curiosity
- An understanding of sampling and population analysis.
- Excellent data-mining and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and trust with business and technical colleagues.
- Strong technical skills including Excel and SQL database management.
- Experience of using Microsoft software and Power BI
If they receive high levels of applications for the role, they may close the role early. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
Our client strives for equality, diversity and inclusion in all that they do. They positively encourage applications for employment from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
They also seek to promote a culture of flexible working where possible and practical and applications from candidates seeking flexible and/ or part time working patterns will be considered. Going forward they will be transitioning to a culture where agile working will be a feature of many of their roles.
They are a Disability confident employer and they will work to ensure reasonable adjustments are in place where possible throughout the recruitment journey and into employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.